Thanksgiving vs. ThankslivingBy
As we approach the holiday season kicking off with the Thanksgiving Holiday I wanted to share with you a quote:
“The art of Thanksgiving is Thanksliving – It’s gratitude in action – It’s applying Albert Schweitzer’s philosophy in gratitude for your own good fortune, you must render in return some sacrafice of your own life for the other life”
I believe as Ahwatukee residents we all strive to live in a “Thanksliving” way…let’s not lose perspective of this as we enter the joyous yet stressful holdiay season. Her are a few tips:
1) By living triumphantly
2) By being grateful for all who have helped us along the way
3) By striving to make others happy
4) By living each day to its fullest
5) By being an inspiration to others
6) By facing the challenges of life as a challenge for achievement
7) By enjoying what we have and sharing it with others
Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for all we have, but Thanksliving is a way of life that when implemented improves the quality of life for everyone in our community.
DO YOU LIVE IN A THANKSLIVING WAY?
Wishing you much success
The Loan Wolf